[C320-list] Fouled Prop?

SCHWARTZ schwartz781 at optimum.net
Mon Jul 15 15:58:40 PDT 2019

Ahoy all.....I have been painting my prop for many years, lately using hydrocoate sr with very good antifouling. I have not noticed any reduced performance motoring from before it was painted. I do dive under the boat frequently, and a light rub with a handeled kitchen sponge gives me a clean hull and prop.