[C320-list] Fouled Prop?

Joe Geiger joe.geiger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:31:34 PDT 2019

Thanks for all the advice.  I hired a diver to clean it off before our upcoming 2 week cruise to Provincetown, MA. We’ll be using her lots over vacation so creatures won’t get a chance to take hold.

I did some research on-line and found that Rust-oleum Cold Galvanizing Compound has given people some good results.  They say it is similar to the Petit but 1/3 the price… even at West Marine.

Joe
--
Joe Geiger
Vega #722