[C320-list] companion way slide

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 05:22:07 PDT 2019

My fix was to ventilate the boat better.   Hot air will 'pool' in the hood
and cause that bowing.   When I bought the Zarcor doors for Hull #514 this
problem went away.   The Zarcor doors have vent holes in the bottom.  Once
the boat is open the slide returns to shape pretty quickly either way, we
only actually noticed that behavior when we would get down to the boat on a
hot Friday afternoon.

If it really bothers you, I was able to get most of the scratches out with
a very light compound and using polishing pads on the Porter Cable 7424XP.
    Start with the blue stuff that is safe for Isenglass windows.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514