[C320-list] Need ST4000 Autopilot Manual Supplement

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jul 23 05:42:21 PDT 2019

Is it possible you have the ST4000 Plus? I have a manual for that, which
came with hull #653 in 1999, and it is very different from the one
linked below.  It has a section on Dealer Setup that describes accessing
the calibration settings. The control head for the ST4000+ is not the
same so you should be able to tell which you have.

Also, have you tried the help forums on the Raymarine website? I've
found them to be helpful on questions like this, albeit not recently.

Scott Thompson

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653