[C320-list] Sea strainer bowl is stuck

Brian McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 11:52:56 PDT 2019

Hi Mark. Mine is hull # 1075 with a Yanmar engine that has experienced
similar problem occassionally.  If you have adequate access room around the
offending strainer bowl you can use an automobile filter wrench to remove
it.  I found one in Walmart automotive that has an adjustable rubber strap
so it is easy to place it around the strainer and pre tension so you can
apply even pressure when rotating the strainer.  Hope it works well for
you.

Brian s/v Serenity #1075

--
Brian McLamb