[C320-list] Raymarine C80 chart plotter

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sun Jul 28 15:36:06 PDT 2019

Mine did that a couple of years ago.  Had a friend of mine who works on computer hardware open up the case and reseat the two ribbon power connectors.  I think many years of the slight vibration from my auto pilot caused it to loosen.  All great since doing that.

Joe Luciano
Second Wind
2005 C-320

Sent from my iPhone