[C320-list] Batteries

pclaytor at tampabay.rr.com pclaytor at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 05:14:57 PDT 2019

I currently have 4 Trojan T-105 T2 batteries - two for house and two
for starter. I have two 100 watt solar panels charging all four
batteries and managed by a MPPT regulator. This configuration is an
adjustment by the previous owner to the original battery configuration
of one for house/one for starter. My batteries have run their life and
need to be replaced. Need recommendations on what to replace them
with. Do I keep the configuration I have now or return to the original
configuration of only two larger batteries? Recommendations on which
batteries to buy - please - Thank you. Thoughts - GO!!
PatriciaKnot HomeC320 Hull #736