[C320-list] Batteries

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 06:32:05 PDT 2019

Those Trojans are fantastic batteries! True deep cycle and will give you more usable amp hours than 2 4Ds....since you’re already wired for 6V I don’t see any benefit to reverting to the heavy 4Ds.
If for some reason you choose to go with AGMs, you can still go with 6V however make sure your charging system is up to them.
As others have suggested, a great primer on batteries can be found here:
https://marinehowto.com/

Sent from my iPad