[C320-list] Cabin lights?

Steve Martin scmartin2 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 15:15:24 PDT 2019

I'm going through the same thing.  I'm replacing the cabin fans, which are wired into the cabin lights.  Just discovered that all of the saloon and aft berth lights on the starboard side no longer work.  Power and functioning on the port side, but not stbd.... Oddly, the stbd light in the v-berth works.I'm r

About to spend several hours checking connectivity...

Steve
Sea Monkey #754
Pasadena, MD