[C320-list] Cabin lights?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 07:14:08 PDT 2019

"I found exact LED replacements for the interior ceiling lights on our 2008
C320 MK II from Catalina Direct.  They are exact replacements"

The lights CD offers look awesome.  Unfortunately, earlier model C320's,
like David's, has a slightly different molding, and the CD lights don't
fit.  FYI.
-Christian