[C320-list] Cabin lights?

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 10:29:16 PDT 2019

On my 2005 C320, hull #1024, I replaced all of my interior lights with LED bulbs, but never had to replace the fixtures.  I simply used LED bulbs with the two bayonet style prongs.  Popped the old halogen bulb out and put the LED bulb in.  Replaced all the bulbs in about 5 minutes…… It was quite a while ago, so not sure what the make and model is, but I think that most any bayonet style LED bulb would work.  Choose the color and brightness output you would like…….

Joe Luciano
Second Wind
Anacortes, WA