[C320-list] Boat US C320IA group discount reactivated

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 06:31:39 PDT 2019

 C320 International Association members,
Recently a member went to renew his BoatUS membership using our group discount code GA84113B and was informed that our group discount had expired.  I've contacted BoatUS, provided the needed info and just received confirmation from them that our group discount is now reinstated with a new expiration of December 31, 2020.  Keeping this activated will be part of the Secretary/Treasurer duties going forward.  In the past, I've called membership services after an auto-renew, given them the discount code and received a refund of the dues difference.
 -bill culbertson  C320IA Secretary/Treasurer  Harmony #859