[C320-list] Water on floor by water pump

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:08:07 PDT 2019

Doug,
my 320 is a Perkins, so not familiar with Yanmar setup and if this applies
to you.  I have an anti-siphon valve mounted on the starboard bulkhead
right next to the engine.  Some time last summer, the duckbill on my siphon
started going bad, and I'd occasionally get water similar to you describe,
when the valve leaked and water ran down the bulkhead , forward, as she
rolled in some waves.

I've since replaced the valve, no wetness in that area, or under the engine
bilge anymore.

Maybe this helps. maybe not.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 "Canuck" #138