[C320-list] Reefing Setup

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Jun 14 13:18:17 PDT 2019

Troy (and others),

Those photos seem to be lost. I had a drive crash on my computer some time ago and lost a couple years of data, including these pics. I have apparently also done some house cleaning on Dropbox and I can't find them anywhere.

Next time I go sailing, I'll try to get some new pics. If you're local to MD and want to stop by to see it in person, let me know.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us