[C320-list] M30 Floating Gnd on Temp Sender?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:20:43 PDT 2019

"Are there separate senders
for temp gauge and overtemp indicator?"

Yes.  I've only had to replace the hi temp/over temp switch.  My original
one had 3 terminals, and was mounted just fore and slightly port of the oil
fill cap, and just starboard of the fore end of the heat exchange unit.

If it helps, and you don't mind me sending you a direct email, I can
include an attachment that Warren Updike sent me of pedestal to engine
wires and their colors, for things like these senders, etc.  His C320 is
#62, I'm 138.  But his wiring schematics perfectly matched mine.
-Christian