[C320-list] Discussion List upgrade

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Thu Jun 20 06:38:31 PDT 2019

John we purchased our boat out of New Buffalo, Michigan. At that time we had to use a ladder to get down to the boat. So you needed some water, not as much as this year has delivered.

I am located in Whitby Ontario and have floating docks. In 2017 we had about 200 loads of recycled asphalt delivered. So we are very lucky as a lot of club have submerged docks on Lake Ontario as well.

Good luck to everyone on the Great Lakes.

Ted Harrison