[C320-list] Another water in bilge question

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 20 11:29:20 PDT 2019

Chalk is a good weapon for tracking mystery leaks.  Rub it all over and look for the trail ...

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, no. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 2:21 PM, John Meyers<jcmeyers7 at gmail.com> wrote:   Scott,

Thru hulls dry/leaking?

Does it still leak if all the thru hulls are closed?

Does it leak if the water pressure is off?

Are you in a raining area? (wait - EVERYONE is in a rainy area these days)
but could the leak be coming thru a chain plate or stantion?

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI