[C320-list] Sail slugs

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 17:11:19 PDT 2019

 The original main sail slugs for my 1994 Cat320 are cylindrical (2 inches long and 5/16 inches diameter).  I recently "inherited" a newer main from my buddy's 2000 Catalina 320 that I'm using this summer.  His slides are somewhat flat nylon.  They are 5/8" wide, and 1.5" long.  The rounded back portion that goes inside the mast slot is 1/4" thick/deep.  Although these nylon slides are different, I closely examined both of our masts and the slots look identical.   The different slides worked fine on my boat.
I can send photos of each if desired.
Dave Hupe
1994 Cat320 (#32) "Mayan Sun"
Holland, MI