[C320-list] Sail slugs

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 21 18:25:35 PDT 2019

Thanks Jeff. Michael
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 8:37 PM, Jeff Smith<jeffreyssmith at live.com> wrote:   I do not remember the size, but my sailmaker recommended that I go to Allslip slides (the flat version, as I recall) to make raising and lowering the main easier. He told me that the original round slugs would bind going up the mast. We did this, but have not had a chance to confirm other than when we installed the new sails. Unfortunately, the size is not on my receipt.

Jeff
'94, #121, Sailmates