[C320-list] Dutchman versus stack pack?

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 16:48:24 PDT 2019

All,

I have been sailing my C320, Odyssey for about 20 years. I originally took
delivery with the Dutchman installed and have basically been happy with it
but now I sail single handed probably 95% of the time.  This year between
setup and sailing the Dutchman has been a pain in the butt. The boat in the
slip next to mine is a Beneteau 393 which I race on with the owner and a
couple of other guys. The owner had a stack pack put on it before delivery
and is very happy with it.

During the spring launch it is much easier putting the sail on that boat
than it is on the C320.  I am considering a stack pack and am interested
others experiences with this sail approach.

Odyssey, 688

Chesapeak Bay