[C320-list] sail slugs

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:39:33 PDT 2019

Bill

I recognize that perhaps at your location your options are limited, but
this is a great example of why I would recommend working with a local
sailmaker that will come measure your boat and talk with you about how you
sail the boat and any customizations you need.  I must admit I’m a little
surprised on this one, it seems like 'what type of mast track is installed'
would be a somewhat basic thing to want to know.  A simple picture of your
original mainsail lugs would have immediately revealed a different track
design I would think.

Sorry for your experience.  Living on the Chesapeake I often forgot what a
spoiled lot we are down here with our choices.

Regards

Troy Dunn
Hull #514