[C320-list] Weaver davits for inflatables

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 26 04:48:12 PDT 2019

Hi Dave:

Thanks. I used your article as a guide, although I was able to go a simpler route without the custom fabrication because of my smaller dinghy.

I’m doing my first small trip with it on the 4th of July. (Summer is not the big sailing season here in Florida; Too hot!) We’ll see how they work out, but all indications are that it will be much more convenient than carrying it on the foredeck.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, no. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay