[C320-list] Shower pump

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 13:43:21 PDT 2019

Hi Michael.  There should be a filter before the pump that needs periodic cleaning.  That could be the issue.  Our pump was not moving water unless I primed it.  I removed the pump working from aft cabin having removed the cabinet set, took the pump head apart and cleaned all the surfaces on pump and internal valves, although nothing was obviously clogged.  Put it back together and it has been working fine now for a couple of seasons.KenNorthern Dream2000 #765Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Ferguson <coralman at bellsouth.net> Date: 2019-06-26  15:40  (GMT-05:00) To: Catalina List <c320-list at catalina320.com> Subject: [C320-list] Shower pump My 1995 shower sump pump runs but does not suck the water out. I'm wondering if it's clogged or if I need to replace the pump. Has anyone else dealt with this. Thanks Michael 169Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android