[C320-list] Coolant mixing with raw water

Marianne and Kevin Waterbury water23 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 27 06:48:18 PDT 2019

Thanks for all the replies I have tried testing the heat exchanger for leaks by placing it in a barrel of water and blowing air through it with a compressor , not very professional, but it looked like there were no leaks. I’ll bring it to a radiator shop to see if they can test it . I have also filled the radiator up to a level just under the heat exchanger I will check to see if coolant level has gone down which may indicate a leak some where else.
Thanks again
Kevin Waterbury
Harvest Moon  hull #111