[C320-list] Head Faucet Shower Question

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jun 27 10:58:00 PDT 2019

The wide silver band should push up/pull down to change from spray to stream.
If it does not, you should be able to grab that and unscrew it counter clockwise and see what's stuck.  You can also clean out the junk that collects there.  There isn't a screen, just a bunch of smaller holes to act as the aerator.

-Jeff Hare