[C320-list] Shower pump

Pat Tormey ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Jun 27 13:20:49 PDT 2019

I use a rolled up piece of that abrasive plastic scrubby stuff, and put it in the drain hole of the shower sump. It acts as a pre-filter to the ‘pump-saver’ wire mesh on the pump itself. Make sure it’s big enough not to get sucked in and replace it every now and again. Cheap and easy

Pat

Pat Tormey
s/v Blue Skies