[C320-list] Marleon Seacocks

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Mar 29 11:38:51 PDT 2019

LOL!  I know Scott, you've had great luck with that.  Fat chance I'd be
doing that unless I was actively sinking in the middle of the Atlantic. When
it only costs me $90 for a short haul and relaunch in my marina as long as
I'm ready within 12hrs to catch the next tide and they don't always charge
me.

I'm kidding about the sinking in the Atlantic part, it's a good option to
have in the toolbox for sure.

Cheers!
-Jeff Hare