[C320-list] Early Catalina 320 Battery fuses

dmcnamara3 at woh.rr.com dmcnamara3 at woh.rr.com
Sun Mar 31 14:40:23 PDT 2019

Hello,
I have an early Catalina 320 1994  #64 that does not have fuses at the batteries.  I have been looking through the 320 forum but I cannot find a reference for the size or type of fuse that has been added to these early boats.  I do not have a starting battery, my system comes straight from each battery to the A-B selector switch to the starter motor.  I was looking at the Bay Marine Single MRBF Terminal Fuse Block Kit  as a fix but wondered about the amperage of the fuse.
I am running 2 4D batteries I do believe they are 950 CCA.
Any help or insight would be appreciated.
thanks,
Dan