[C320-list] Anchor light LED bulb.

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 09:36:21 PST 2019

Greg,

I wish I could help you with the exact bulb, but when I replaced mine with an LED, I knew that I’d never change it again, so I didn’t write it down…….I yanked my young son up the mast and he pulled down the old bulb and we bought the replacement at West Marine.  It’s a bayonet style bulb and the cover is simply a screw on with no need for tools while aloft.  Here are a couple of pictures of the top of my mast and the light fixture.  My boat is a 2005 Catalina 320, so same vintage as yours.  I can tell you that the LED is clearly the way to go since it uses very little battery power when burning all night.  It is noticeable vs. the standard bulb.  Best of luck!

Joe Luciano
Second Wind
Anacortes, WA