[C320-list] care for non-skid surface

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun May 12 16:54:53 PDT 2019

If you want to wax nonskid, try Woody's Wax. Easy to use -- squirt it on a brush and rub it in -- and it is designed not to be slippery if applied properly.
Well rated by Practical Sailor. I've used it for the last year with excellent results.
Living in Florida, I'm not willing to forego wax anywhere. UV kills unprotected gelcoat quickly down here.
And I never, ever want to have another painted sailboat.

Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 Catalina 32Tierra Verde, Fl.Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 7:36 PM, Greg Flanagan<greg.flanagan at shaw.ca> wrote:   Never use wax—makes it slippery. I just wash it with a good boat soap and scrub brush.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076