[C320-list] Swtiching between fresh water tanks

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri May 17 04:59:43 PDT 2019

On my 1996 (#350), a previous owner relocated the valves under the galley sink as some here have mentioned. I try to use the aft tank first because I have found that if I run it dry, the pump primes more easily from the full forward tank because it's higher in elevation. If I do the opposite, the lower elevation of the aft tank makes it more difficult for my pump to re-prime itself after switching the valves.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us