[C320-list] Replacing speed paddle sending unit

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat May 18 05:39:14 PDT 2019

When I replaced my speed sensor paddle, I used a small co-axial connector plug and socket (like the earphone jack on a phone) to make the cable connection, so that I can get the paddle wheel right out and take it  where I can give it a really good clean and flush out, as where we sail it gets very fouled up very quickly and grovelling around on my knees in the dark in the V-berth trying to clean it properly was making me bad tempered!

Graeme
#366, 1996, Falmouth, UK