[C320-list] Teak hatch boards

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Thu May 23 07:27:46 PDT 2019

I purchased the product at The Deck Store in Oshawa. The have a location in
Oakville as well.

454 South Service Rd. West
Oakville, ON L6K 2H4

Here is a link to help you find a location that may be closer to you and you
can call / shop for the best price.  Just type in your postal code in the
zip code field.

http://www.penofin.com/homeowner-resources/where-to-buy

Ted