[C320-list] New Dodger

Chris Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Thu May 23 14:26:33 PDT 2019

Welcome aboard!

One thought on the Dodger is to perhaps simply try a slightly shorter winch handle before you go drilling lots of new holes in the boat for new fastenings. There is rarely much hard work to do on the cabin top winches so a shorter handle is no bother for us. Also if your dodger is like mine then the forward hoop attached to the aft one and the fitting can slide up and down – this can allow you to slightly raise the height of the forward part of the dodger so you might get clutch clearance – again without drilling new holes...

Chris Nichols
07739787067