[C320-list] Teak hatch boards

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Fri May 24 03:56:37 PDT 2019

I don’t do that any more. I bought the Zarcor hatch doors for the companionway. Works great, rather than fighting with the hatch boards in the middle of the night for whatever reason. They also come with screen inserts for that needed ventilation. They are spendy but well worth it in my view!!
Regards
JEM
1999#574