[C320-list] Engine gauges

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon May 27 17:06:12 PDT 2019

There is a positive wire running from the ignition switch to the gauges. It obviously got disconnected in the shuffle.
Get your multimeter in there and trace the wires. It should be a simple fix.
Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 Catalina 320Tierra Verde, Fl.Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 8:01 PM, David Prudden<dprudden at comcast.net> wrote:   Last fall, my starter button got stuck “in” , keeping the starter going. I was able to disengage the starter and replaced the starter button. Now, none of the engine gauges are doing anything. No tach, fuel, but most importantly, no engine temp (My water heater also got replaced so I’m not positive I have all the air out of the engine coolant looping through the water heater-i won’t know if there is an airlock and coolant isn’t flowing without the gauge. The engine is pumping raw water fine and she hasn’t run hot at all before, but i dont dare use her without knowing the status of the engine. I get launched in 12 days so I’m hoping someone has some ideas for me to check.

Thanks,
David Prudden
#787, Teachers Pet II

Sent from my iPad