[C320-list] Lifeline hardware specs

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri May 31 04:46:25 PDT 2019

   Following up on the email below: I'm having trouble finding the exact
   part numbers that apply to my boat. However the manufacturer of the
   lifeline hardware on my 1999 boat (hull # 653) is Hayn. You can find
   their details here:
   [1]http://www.hayn.com/marine/lifeline/pelican.html.

   See also various parts sold separately at:
   [2]http://www.hayn.com/marine/replacement/index.html

   Finally, my recollection is that I got good customer service when I
   contacted them directly. They sold me just the parts I needed, even
   though not in their catalog. I would definitely call them to discuss
   reusing parts while replacing (for example) just the swage studs. You
   will need different swaged studs if you change the wire size, but you
   want to make sure that threaded parts are compatible with the ones you
   are reusing.