[C320-list] Anchor Line

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Fri May 31 06:36:18 PDT 2019

FWIW.  I installed a Jabsco 6gpm 70psi washdown pump (following the lead from others in this group) and tied mine into the head sink thru-hull.  Only issue with it is you have to remember to plug the sink to use the washdown.  I could have installed a check valve (or shutoff) but I did not and not sure about pressure it would support?? I just insert a rubber stopper.  No need for another hole (potential leak)  in bottom of boat.
Pros and cons.  Depends.....
That pump has plenty of pressure.  I have the power tied to the windlass on/off switch.  It's own fuse of course.
Sink seemed easiest.  There is a link to my install but there are others with their versions that you can check out on the C320 website.
https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=325&page=1&sort=0

I originally installed my pump in the starboard battery well (as shown in pics)  but have since moved it to the starboard v-berth compartment when I added the start battery to that batt well.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185