[C320-list] Anchor Line

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:15:25 PDT 2019

I don't have this problem when anchored in sand and a few times in mud and
then do have the problem. I only have a 6 foot chain rode at the anchor.
When in mud I can get it off by raising the anchor up and down while still
in the water and underway. This won't work well for those who have lots of
mud on lots of chain.

But to help solve your problem with using a wash down pump and hose I
wonder if a portable cordless pump where you could drop the intake hose
into the water and get enough velocity and volume to wash down the chain
and anchor.

If there isn't such a device there would be an opportunity for someone to
develop and market it.

John Meyers
Muskegon, Michigan