[C320-list] Lifeline hardware specs

islgirl3 at aol.com islgirl3 at aol.com
Fri May 31 08:23:56 PDT 2019

Don,
What was the technique you found?

Rich
# 897
On Friday, May 31, 2019 Don Johnson <C320-List at Catalina320.com> wrote:
I removed the PVC on #53 a bit over a year ago, and cleaned up the cable with stainless cleaner.  It came out looking pretty good, but took a fair amount of work to get it done.  After I found a good technique for getting the PVC off, it went pretty fast.  It doesn’t look as good as brand new cable, but it looks much better than the cracked PVC.

Don Johnson