[C320-list] Jib Furler rivets

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Nov 3 09:27:59 PST 2019

I don’t know but you may have to use slightly larger because if they need replacing it’s probably because they have worn the holes larger!
They’re tricky to get out. If you use a drill the rivet ends up spinning! I seem to recall I used a centre punch on the very edge of the rivet flange to tap a dent into both the rivet and foil so it stopped spinning
Once you have them out see what size hole you have and buy the correct rivet
I think they’re supposed to be Monel rather than ally too?
Graeme
#366, 1996

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!