[C320-list] Domestic fresh water pump leak

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Nov 8 12:45:42 PST 2019

Whether you repair or replace the pump, I can tell you that I had a terrible time getting the old pump out because all my screw drivers were too long. Get a flexible driver or one that is L-shaped like an allen wrench.

Next problem - if you decide to replace - the new pumps have a different hole pattern for mounting. And for the same reason as above, you will not be able to get a drill on there to drill new mounting holes without removing the water heater.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us