[C320-list] Domestic fresh water pump leak

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:11:34 PST 2019

Mike, I was able to find the info on my order from 2008.  Bought the parts
from WM, but now they are on amazon.  I bought the SHURFLO 94-238-04
diaphragm and lower housing kit and the SHURFLO 94-232-06 valve parts kit.
Can't remember why I needed both parts, heck, I can't remember what I had
for lunch today.

Again, not sure what my pump failure symptoms were.  A leak?  Cycling?  So,
this all just FYI.

Also like you, I do not recall having that hard of a time getting the pump
out.  I also agree with Crosby that I have found all kinds of interesting
stuff in my pump filter.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206