[C320-list] Time sensitive - fuel tank

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 4 18:42:00 PDT 2019

It’s too late for me to look on my boat, but a thought occurs to me: How large is the fill hose leading to the tank?

If it’s as large as I think, you should be able to get a coat hanger or something down there and snag the siphon hose.

Another thought: How large is the access plate for the fuel gauge? On a previous boat, the plate was large enough to serve as a way to get into the tank.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, no. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay