[C320-list] How to get Raymarine Auto Helm to talk to a Garmin Chartplotter

Jack Fitzgibbon chuters1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:12:15 PDT 2019

On our C320(#441) we have a Garmin GPS Map 740 wired to both the ST 4000 AutoHelm Control unit and a Uniden 525 VHF DSC radio via NMEA 0183 connection points on each unit.  The AutoHelm can utilize Track mode but is electrically powered on its own circuit and not networked with the ST 50 Wind, Depth and Speed instruments so Wind Trim mode is unavailable.

Jack F.

Sent from my iPad