[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 3581, Issue 2

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 10 12:10:53 PDT 2019

Or this:

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/fwfunnels.php

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jack Brennan
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:08 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 3581, Issue 2

I don’t usually recommend West Marine, but they do sell these aircraft filters. There may be other places where you can buy them, too.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/flo-tool--medium-conductive-portable-fuel-filter--16923591?recordNum=2

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, no. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.