[C320-list] WARNING - My boat almost sunk!!

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 09:19:15 PDT 2019

my boat is hull #948, built in 2003, and it IS a mark II.
Captain Diane Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-ProNautical Realty Group, Inc.

Cell    239-850-4935        www.CapeCoralHomes.com
A referral of a friend is the highest compliment!In a message dated 10/15/2019 12:13:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, surprise at thompson87.com writes:

Harry, according to the class website the Mk II did not start production
until 2006. It was certainly after 2003, since that's when I purchased
my 1999 boat, and there were no Mk II's around then.

Also, my recollection is that on my 1999 boat you can remove the panel
below the V-berth shelf without removing the shelf itself or any of the
trim. On my boat it was wedged in pretty tight and so difficult to
remove even after taking out the screws.  I had to insert something thin
into the crack at one edge to start to pry it out. I've had just the
lower panel out twice dealing with windlass issues.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653 (1999)

--
Scott Thompson