[C320-list] Simple Hose Replace? - Between sea water pump and heat exchanger

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 08:31:35 PDT 2019

John,

I replaced the inlet hose along with the other former hoses around the engine, but I think that I just used the same size as was previously there, 5/8” diameter, I believe.

Dave

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Executive Vice President

Reid Middleton, Inc.
Engineers | Planners | Surveyors

Mobile:  (425) 508-7971

California Office
13220 Evening Creek Drive, Suite 115
San Diego, CA  92128-4103
Office: (858) 668-0707  | Fax:  (858) 513-2296

Washington Office
728-134th Street SW, Suite 200
Everett, WA  98204
Office: (425) 741-3800 | Fax: (425) 741-3900

www.reidmiddleton.com

Alaska | California | Hawaii | Washington