[C320-list] Mastbase mainsheet block

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 15:21:28 PDT 2019

My main sheet also gets caught on the forward starboard corner of the main cabin hatch. It hasn't interfered sailing, but I must be careful to kick the sheet to the side when I close the hatch or I'd doesn't seal properly.  I have considered installing a simple fairlead to just kick it slightly starboard,  but haven't yet.  Scott - I'd appreciate the same pic you are sending to Bob.
Thanks,Dave Hupe2994 C320 #32Holland, MI
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 2:36 PM, Scott Lagerquist<lgrqst at aol.com> wrote:   Bob,

My 1994 Catalina 320 has a cheek block on the deck starboard of the hatch that guides the main sheet slightly to starboard before going aft to the guide blocks under the traveler.  I will send you a pic to your private email.  I have never had any trouble with the main sheet getting caught on the hatch.

Respectfully,
Scott Lagerquist
1994 CAT-320, #39
Sea Esta