[C320-list] Major LP gas system failure!

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Sep 3 17:42:00 PDT 2019

You don't say where the "pop" noise came from.  Your friends' theory
seems to require multiple failures: the pressure regulator, followed by
the solenoid, followed by something in the cabin (otherwise it seems
unlikely you would have had gas in the cabin).

In any event, I'm glad it wasn't more serious. The news today about the
dive boat fire in California is sobering.